Zero-friction online mind mapping
Brainstorm, create presentations and document outlines with mind maps. Create and share mind maps in the cloud.
Based on an opensource mindmap editor, with a simple and open data format.
Your Gold Subscription is not active. Renew your subscription to create private maps.
maps are publicly available and limited to 100 KB. Sign up for MindMup Gold
to create larger maps or to keep them private.
Get started quickly
- No account or sign-up needed: Anyone can create a new free map instantly.
- Free public maps: Create as many public free maps as you want, and save them for up to six months.
- Share maps easily: Each map has a unique URL so you can easily share it with friends and colleagues. Free maps are read-only, so you do not have to worry about security.
- Protect private maps: Create private maps with MindMup Gold, and keep them online for longer.
Do more with mind maps, faster
- Capture ideas at the speed of thought: MindMup has
powerful keyboard shortcuts to speed up your work, and the
interface is optimised for frictionless work and designed to
get out of your way.
- Make slideshows and articles: If you plan presentations or prepare for writing using mind maps, MindMup will help
you take your thoughts into a slideshow or a document outline quickly.
- Access your ideas from anywhere: Your mind maps are available everywhere, instantly,
from the cloud.
Publish your ideas easily
- Engage your audience:
Mindmup Atlas enables you to
publish interactive, read-only versions of your mind maps, optimised for posting embedding in web sites and search engine indexing.
- Post to social networks: Atlas automatically adds images and contextual information to ensure that your maps show up nicely on Twitter,
Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest. It will automatically generate thumbnails for other sites so a preview will display nicely with the text.